The Lower Back Door Traction Device stretches and retracts the lower back as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. Reset your spine and reduce the pain caused by poor alignment. Don’t worry if you experience slight discomfort. It means the revamp posture belt is working and it’s aligning your spine the way it should be!
Decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs. Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing.
It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve helps relieve shooting leg pains.
Stretch & Relieve Tight Lower Back Muscles
With injuries and misalignment (e.g. Herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis), the surrounding back muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area causing pain.
Over time, these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain.
When inflated, the Decompression Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the lower back muscles. Stretching can help elongate muscles to help reduce stress on surrounding joints.
It can also help increases your range of motion and improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier.
Before wearing this decompression belt, it is advised to remove or loosen any existing leather belt.
Clip the hand pump onto the air valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt with the help of the hand pump.
When the belt is fully inflated, the pump will make a sound of air leakage, then stopped pumping and remove the pump.
It is recommended that initially wear the belt for 30-60 minutes at a time. If no side effect or undue pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
After getting accustomed to the product, you can wear it as long as you are comfortable
Before taking off the belt, release the air with the valve key that comes with the belt, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
How To Use Our Lumbar Decompression Belt
How long do I have to wear a Lumbar belt? Do I have to wear it throughout the day?
- For the first week, it is recommended that you wear the belt 3-4 times a day for about 30 minutes each time. This allows your back to adjust to the effects of the stretching and traction.
- After the first week, you can wear the belt for as long as you like. It is recommended you use it for at least 30 minutes a day. You do not need to wear it throughout the day.
- Many people enjoy wearing the belt while working or doing daily activities because it helps them be active with less pain.
- Place a decompression belt around your midsection. The lower part of the belt should sit just above the upper part of your pelvic area. Fasten the two ends of the belt together using the velcro
- Turn the air valve clockwise, then attach the air pump to the valve
- Continue to inflate the belt until it is fully inflated. When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt
- When you have finished using the belt, turn the air valve in a counter-clockwise direction to deflate
- 1 x Lower Back Door Traction Device
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Extension Strap
- 1 x User Guide